There can be many reason’s why you might want to change your property manager. It could be as simple as a lack of communication such as emails and phone calls not returned, or it could be more for more serious reasons – like no routine inspections or rent reviews. Whatever your motive, I’m happy to chat with you to discuss your needs and explain what can be done to improve your experience as an investor and for you to get the most out of your hard earned investment.
In case you did not already know, it is simple to change your property manager in Victoria.
What you can expect from us is only the most professional assistance, briefly detailed below;
- Fast leasing turn around – with your property advertised on all the main websites and a database of prospective tenants, we minimise your vacancy.
- Extremely detailed condition reports – this ensures your property is left in the same condition when tenants vacate and if not, puts us in a strong position to ensure success if claiming damages at VCAT. (example clickEntry Condition Report )
- Regular routine inspections – conducted at 3 months into a tenancy, then every 6 months as per the legislation. Reports provided to you have detailed information and colour photos.
- Highly systemised maintenance procedures – to ensure that your property is well maintained and that nothing is missed.
- Regular and on time rent reviews – you will be contacted 3 months before any lease expires.
- We have a zero tolerance for rent arrears – we try to work in conjunction with tenants to ensure great communication and on time rent.
If there is a problem throughout the tenancy, I am always available. Most directors within a real estate agency are sales oriented, but as the director of property management, your satisfaction in service is my main priority. Combined with my 14 years’ experience, there is rarely a question I can’t answer or a problem I cannot propose a solution to on the spot.
To change your property manager in Werribee, Point Cook, Hoppers Crossing, Wyndham Vale, Tarneit, Truganina, Melton, Bacchus Marsh all the way up to Craigieburn! (and anywhere in between), it’s simple, sign on with us, and we will do the rest! Property transfers generally take 2 business days from requesting the tenant file, to picking it up from the past agent then it will be smooth sailing from there!